Friday, October 28, 2011

We Got MARRIED!!

One of the last photos outside for the evening.  LOVE.



     The day was AMAZING!  It was everything I hoped it would be and everything I didn't know it could be.  Everyone looked stunning and the weather...seriously God...it was the best!  80* in October!  I can't begin to tell you all the things that were completed within the last 2 days before the wedding.  I honestly don't think my mom slept for days.  She was able to function well at the wedding though.  
           It was an outdoor ceremony in Northville, MI, where friends of ours have a horse ranch.  We then made our way up to the beautiful white tent for dinner, which was amazing, and then to the barn for dancing and fun!!  It flowed like water and was just perfect!  God gave us such a beautiful backdrop for our day!  Blue skies and trees that came in EVERY color!  I arrived to the ceremony by horse and buggy...yup. :)  





Kristin Robertson ( www.kristinrobertsonphotography.com) was our photographer, and she was so easy to work with and so calming.  I appreciate her eye and would recommend her a million times over to anyone wanting to capture a moment.  Hair and make-up was a group effort, but mine specifically was perfectly executed by Angela Pileggi on make-up and Courtney Selvig on hair.  Jessica Wicks and Whitney Hopper also helped with my beautiful bridesmaids.  I was completely surrounded by love that whole day!!



My man looked so great and his smile was priceless.  I wish I could say I remembered every part of that day, but I can't.  Like any great day, some parts will only be remembered in your soul.   I do know that I was happy.  Dan was happy.  We are starting this journey.  As difficult as it may be right now.  Dan just started his new job.  Mortgage Banking at Quicken Loans in Detroit.  AMAZING job and I'm so thankful, but I'd like to talk to the owner of QL and tell him that I miss my hubby and would like him to be home from work a bit earlier.  I don't think I will have much luck, but I can try!!


Needless to say...I'm back.  I can't promise how often, but I am ready to start taking some time to relax and share with you all.  





1 comment:

  1. I love that, some parts will only be remembered in your soul. No truer words were said about one's wedding day!!!

    ReplyDelete